Stop by our office (World Community Center, 438 N Skinker) to check out our growing library of resources. Donations always appreciated. (Please contact us before you stop by.)
- YSTL on the radio: YSTL members Emily and Andrew visited WGNU 920 to talk about the student debt issue and our upcoming campaign. Click here to download the conversation.
- YSTL student debt teach in: Download our notes from our August student debt teach in to learn more about the issue. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or more information.
- Project on Student Debt: The Project on Student Debt hosts a variety of resources for those hoping to learn more about student debt and how it affects college access. You can even find state by state data to see where your state and school stand.
- Student Debt Crisis: Student Debt Crisis touts itself as the one stop hub for student debt issues and has an array of resources. They also include information about HR4170 The Student Loan Forgiveness Act.
- Occupy Student Debt: The occupy movement has not forgotten about students. Occupy Student Debt works in conjunction with Occupy Wall Street, and provides resources on their website as well as goals for addressing the issue.
- 99 to 1: How Wealth Inequality is Wrecking the World and What We Can Do About It by Chuck Collins
- Bridging the Class Divide by Linda Stout
- Classified: How to Stop Hiding Your Privilege and Use It for Social Change by Karen Pittelman and Resource Generation
- Designing Socially Just Learning Communities by Rebecca Rogers, Melissa Mosley, Mary Ann Kramer, and the Literacy for Social Justice Teacher Research Group
- Fundraising for Social Change by Kim Klein
- Let Freedom Ring by Peter B. Levy
- Organizing: A Guide for Grassroots Leaders by Si Kahn
- Organizing for Social Change: Midwest Academy Manual for Activists by Kim Bobo, Jackie Kendall, and Steve Max
- The Revolution Will Not Be Funded: Beyond the Non-Profit Industrial Complex edited by Incite! Women of Color Against Violence
- Campus Activism has a database full of various resources. You can also submit your own.
- Ten things organizers can learn from Harry Potter.
- 8 Ways Not To Be An “Ally” (A Non-Comprehensive List). From Black Girl Dangerous
- StudentNation. Campus-oriented news, first-person reports from student activists and journalists about their campus.